MBA Jobs in Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata
Best ways to search Jobs for MBAs
In case you are an MBA and looking for a Job change you may take the following steps
to find a job at the earliest:
- 1. If you are a Fresher passing out from a college, you must take your campus interviews
very seriously. Do not let go the offers in the expectation that you will be able
to get similar offers easily out of campus as well. Outside of campus the salaries
are not high and even jobs are tough to find.
- 2. Submit your Resume on all major Job sites like 9amjobs.com, Monsterindia.com,
Naukri.com etc. These sites are accessed by 1000's of Top Companies across India
and call can come from any of them.
- 3. Do not run after Placement Consultants as it would be very difficult to find
any relevant jobs through them. They do find your Resume through a job portal and
would in any case contact you for their job openings if your profile matches with
any of the requirements with them.
- 4. You may approach your friends who are working in similar profiles in other good
companies. They would be happy to refer you incase their company has similar openings.
Selection in such cases of referral is also easier.
- 5. You may create your linkedin profile as many companies and consultants these
days search candidates through it.
- 6. In case you are working in a niche industry where there are only few competitors,
you may contact their HR directly asking if they have an opening in your profile.
Many such companies are quiet keen in hiring candidates from their competitors.
Read :- Disclaimer