Mobile : ; Email :
Electrical Engineering Resume Format – Sample/ Model CV
Given below is a Resume Format which is reasonable in content and Format and has
been prepared directly by the candidate. The Resume has not been prepared or rewritten
by us and may have some errors or mistakes but can surely give you an idea on how
to prepare your own Resume.
Resume Formats Category page
Highly Motivated Project Manager with over 12 years experience in the area of project
management, Engineering and Service management. Excellent communicator and problem
solver with demonstrated ability to promote a positive work environment.
With overall understanding of project management deliveries and hands on experience
in handling large complex projects. Seeking career opportunities in Sr. Management
with reputed organizations where the acquire expertise can be translated into organizational
development and further professional growth.
Present Employment : @ Confidential Project Manager (2005 – till date)
As a project Manager, Managed to handle the multiple International & Domestic
Automation, Electrics and software projects across cutting edge technologies
with various industrial verticals , viz : Pulp & Paper, Marine, and Cranes,
Metals, Minerals etc. viz.
Very Successfully handled / managed Large Process Automation , Drives, Electrics
and Software Projects ( both International and Domestic – multiple projects)
- Led the Project Team over 10 years ( Coached, mentored and developed Project Engineers).
- Highly experienced, working in teams, coordination, negotiating and motivating in
support of timeline and complex project deliveries. Expertise to solve problems,
develop and execute objectives, and have the ability to effect short-term and long-term
- Excels in communicating with all the project stakeholders on the dynamics of the
projects i.e. with customers, internal top management and among the project teams
- Having fairly good knowledge of various Quality and environmental techniques
: 4Q, TQM/ ISO 9000, ISO 14000 , ISO 18000
Previous Employment :
2005- Till date and 1994-2004 : Confidential, Bangalore – India.
- 2004-05 (Short Period): Confidential , Chennai – India
- 1990-91 : M/s. BHEL-EDN, Bangalore as App. Trainee
BE ( E & E ) from BMS Evening college of Engg –Bangalore (VTU, Karnataka).
- MBA – Operation (IGNOU)
- PMA Certified Project Manager
Professional Key Achievements
Awarded at ABB-PA Division level - “Best Managed Project.
- Customer Complaint Resolution Process (CCRP) Champion for consecutive 3years for
the Business Unit at ABB (PA Div.).
- Represented ABB-India ( PA Div ) at ABB-Singapore on “Role of logistics ,
emerging challenges and Optimum utilization / coordination of LCA ( Logistics
center Asia ) and MCS ( Main centers – Logistics ) .
- Awarded by many customer Appreciation letter – Domestic and International
Date of Birth
Interests and achievements : .
Additional Qualifications :