Banking Sales & Marketing Resume Format – Sample/ Model CV
Given below is a Resume Format which is reasonable in content and Format and has
been prepared directly by the candidate. The Resume has not been prepared or rewritten
by us and may have some errors or mistakes but can surely give you an idea on how
to prepare your own Resume.
Back to Resume Formats Category
Contact No.- Email:
BANKING & FINANCIAL SERVICES PROFESSIONAL
Strong track records of extraordinary performance in fiercely competitive
OBJECTIVE: Seeking senior and challenging leadership position as
MGR/Sr.MGR with reputed banks/ financial institutions, demanding high standards
of quality and precision and achieve a senior decision making profile in banking/financial
CAREER SYNOPSIS: Proactive, diligent, multi-skilled and target
oriented professional with accomplished experience of 6+ years
in Sales management, Business Development and Customer Relationship Management.
Currently working with Confidential as Manager. Pragmatic, with proven managerial
acumen and abilities to withstand work pressures, deliver assignments within specified
time frame without compromising on quality benchmarks.
- Demonstrated expertise in identifying prospective business, establishing
strategic partnership and alliances, generating business from the existing accounts
and achieving profitability and increased sales growth.
- Cost effective professional, recognized for high professional merit
& excellence in the entire career, ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving
performance parameters delivery & quality norms.
- Out-of-the-box thinker with strong business acumen and skills to
remain on the cutting edge with expertise in driving new business through conceptualizing
strategies, augmenting & streamlining channel networks, implementing product
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients and close deals.
Loyal, trustworthy, calm and good listener to understand people's need clearly.
- Highly motivated team leader who can work in unison with multinational
teams and blend technical expertise with interpersonal skills while interacting
with the cross-functional teams
- Ability to take calculated risk and keeps experimenting with innovative
ideas to move with the fast changing financial services industry with cost reduction
and maximum returns
Successfully explored potential business avenues to penetrate new accounts
and expanding clientele base.
Oct 2010 –Present
Career Growth Path:
Sales Manager – Corporate Sales, Oct 2010 – Present
Sales Manager – Corporate Salary Account
- Responsible for acquiring new corporate for the bank and meeting the Region &
Branch Revenue and Profitability targets
- Involved in preparing and generating MIS for tracking of sales team performance.
- Assigned responsibility of building strong long term relationship with Corporate
clients and identifying & acquisition of New Corporate.
- Maintained the product Mix and the Salary Credit Benchmark and managed Cost Measures
- Identified training needs of associates and conducted suitable training programs
to enhance operational efficiency to increase productivity.
- Successfully achieved 100% sales realization by effectively supervising the working
of the sales team and exercising effective control.
HDFC Bank Ltd
Oct 2008- July 2010
Sales Manager – Corporate Sales
Sales Manager – Corporate Salary Account
- Headed the sales of Chandigarh & Himachal Branches for Corporate Salary.
- Actively involved in managing the products like Salary Accounts and Fixed Deposits.
- Involved in conducting training sessions with key focus on learning of Team members
through seminars, trainings and E-Learning modules.
- Received National Awards on winning Contests rolled out by National Team.
- Instrumental in finalizing deals with Opening of Salary Bank A/c’s and Fixed
- Successfully achieved the Salary Accounts targets of Chandigarh cluster.
- Instrumental in recruiting, training, leading and motivating a team of 25 SE’s
ICICI Bank (Off roll)May
2004- Oct 2008
Team Leader – CASA
- Responsible for new account acquisition for CASA
- Reporting to Sales Manager
- Assigned responsibility of managing all retail Liabilities Products through direct
sales: New Acquisitions (NCA), ERV, Fixed Deposits and Current accounts.
- Direct sales profile.
- Received Appreciation certificate from Senior Management for Selling Bank Products
through Alternate Channel
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Com, Osmania University, 2003
IT Skills: Proficient with the use of MS Office Suites, Financial
Packages and the Internet applications
PERSONAL DETAILS: Date of Birth: ¨ Languages Known:
English, Hindi & Urdu ¨ References: Available