Banking Branch Manager Resume Format – Sample/ Model CV
Given below is a Resume Format which is reasonable in content and Format and has
been prepared directly by the candidate. The Resume has not been prepared or rewritten
by us and may have some errors or mistakes but can surely give you an idea on how
to prepare your own Resume.
Back to Resume
Formats Category page
Assignments in Retail Banking/Sales Marketing/Business Development/
Relationship Management/ Team Management with an organisation of repute.
- A dynamic professional with over 10 years of rich experience in
Sales Marketing, Business Development, Retail Banking, Relationship Management
- Presently working with Confidential a Branch
- Proficient in leading dedicated teams for running successful business operations
developing procedures and service standards for business excellence.
- A leader with a flair for charting out sales strategies and contributing towards
enhancing business volumes growth and achieving profitability norms.
- Deft in handling all sales marketing activities, analysing market trends
establishing healthy prolonged business relations with clients.
- Strong organizer, motivator, team player and a decisive leader with successful track
record in directing from original concept through implementation to handle diverse
- Managing the sales and marketing operations for promoting service/ solutions &
accountable for achieving business goals and increasing sales growth.
- Implementing marketing strategies to build consumer preference and drive volumes.
- Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor
moves to achieve market share metrics.
- Formulating strategies reaching out to the unexplored market segments for
- Exploring new business opportunities in various segments along with concerned branches.
- Providing a systematic retail network planning, exploiting market opportunities
at low cost and establishing competitive intensity, achieving long-term volumes,
market share and ensuring profits.
- Conceptualizing implementing plans policies for the organization, organizing
promotional campaigns and ensuring accomplishment of business goals.
- Conducting system study to increase sale on the basis of different rations used
in accounting mapping business requirements for process enhancements
translating requirements into functional specifications.
- Meeting incremental monthly liabilities target in averages generating revenue
through cross-selling of third-party-products (Mutual Funds, PMS, Insurance, Bonds).
- Interacting with clients mapping their requirements.
- Handling customer queries for better turnaround time and customer satisfaction.
- Identifying prospective clients, generating business from the existing clientele
to achieve business targets through customer-centric up-selling.
- Analysing the financial capabilities of clients for providing them apt investment
solutions, ensuring that the solutions provided carry the minimum investment risk.
- Interacting with the clients on a regular basis providing redressal to all
their queries, complaintshandling all client relations.
- Recruiting, leading, mentoring monitoring the performance of team members
to ensure process efficiency and meeting of individual group targets.
- Undertaking database compilation from various sources and identification of target
segments based on the product features.
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities
and motivates high performance amongst Team members.
Since Apr13 with Confidential as Branch Manager
- Ensure profitability of branch by achieving fees/CASA targets and reduction of operational
- Responsible for meeting the Branch target and adherence to all guidelines and regulatory
- Ensuring that customer gets world class services and their needs are understood
and met through financial products offering of the
- Managing and monitoring the performance of all the sales resource and attrition
control of customers
- Responsible for all related process checks as custodian of vault and joint custodian
of systems administration and set up with in
- Ensure all laid down system and process are followed as stipulated by Audit and
Senior Management by carrying out monthly/
periodic verification of auditable Items in the Branch
- Compliance with banking rules regulations
- Banking operations covering cash, clearing, CMS, transfers, demat, travel Card etc
- Customer service management and personal visit to all high net worth customers
- Received many awards including MDRT for being top performer in Life Insurance business.
- Received an award for various initiatives in SB accounts.
- Received an award for being top performer in CASA achievement.
Nov07-Apr13 with ICICI Bank Ltd. New Delhi as
Senior Wealth Manager (Private Banking)
- Heading Wealth Management branch along with doing complete justice with personal
- Handling products such as mutual funds, portfolio management services, insurance
(life and general), and alternate assets like real estate (commercial), structured
products, private equity funds, assets and real estate funds.
- Received an award for attaining the 2nd position in Delhi NCR for the
best performer in Wealth Management.
- Received an award for the maximum contribution in alternate assets segment across
categories Wealth Manager, Senior Wealth Manager.
- Received many awards for being top performer in Life Insurance business.
- Received an award for the maximum revenue for one of the biggest commercial property
Feb06 Nov07 with Axis bank Ltd. Ghaziabad
as Senior Relationship Manager
- Leading a team of six sales executives and one sales officer to devise and implement
marketing strategies for achievement of pre allotted targets.
- Achievement of target for number of new priority customers for securing high value
- Achieving of saving deposit targets for priority banking.
- Achievement of cross sell targets of Mutual funds, Life Insurance, Retail loans.
- Organizing promotional programmes for enhancing product visibility.
- Spearheading back office operations for the branch connected with accounts, processing
of transactions/fund transfers.
- Contributing generally to the wider success and profile of Business Support, both
internally within the bank and externally.
- Received an award for over achieving the priority accounts numbers and value target
consecutively for one year.
- Initiated and completed successfully corporate deals of Institute of Management
Research, LIC of India, Fun Multiplex.
- Received an awarded for outstanding performance in new fund launches of Fidelity
Special Situation fund, Reliance Equity Fund and also in bancassurance contests.
Feb04 Jan 06 with Standard
Chartered Bank Noida as Sales Officer
- Achievement of targets of liabilities products like Saving accounts, Current accounts.
- Achievement of Life Insurance and Deposits.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Develop the retail market segment to get the maximum share of the wallet in liabilities.
- Achieve the maximum share of wallet: for each customer acquired.
- Managing a team of management trainees.
- Organizing promotional activities to create awareness about the products and generate
- Received the appreciation certificate from country head for achieving the 3rd
rank in Pan India.
- Received letters of appreciation for being the consistent performer.
Certification: AMFI-Investment Services Certification
IRDAInvestment Services Certification
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (Marketing Information Technology)
from Jagan Institute of Management Studies in 2004.
- A from Meerut University in 2002.
- Diploma in Dairy Technology( 3 years) from U.P.T.B Kanpur in 1999
Date of Birth